Utilities require access to and control of data from many sources, with high levels of security and resilience as a must.
To achieve these goals Utilities are turning to innovative partners that can help them to gather and deliver data centrally to monitor and manage their infrastructure.
The Utilities Sector is transforming and so is its need for data.
Whether Water, Gas, Electricity or Renewables, you’re experiencing huge amounts of change, including:
- rising customer expectations
- increasing service demand
- growing need for reliability, affordability and sustainability
- changing regulation and legislation.
As a business, utility companies need to connect quickly with all their data sources in order to rapidly respond to these challenges.
Great Connectivity improves business performance.
It is inevitable that you will have connectivity solutions already in place which is highly likely to have gaps across the network, sites, field force and vehicles.
This results in inconsistent working practices, manual working and lost opportunities to improve productivity and overall performance.
Onwave can help you to overcome these challenges with a range of products and services that allow you to:
- add resilience to existing services;
- connect assets, staff and offices quickly and effectively (max 5 days);
- support your remote workers;
- deliver secure networks under the umbrella of the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) programme;
- incorporate old analogue services into a modern IP environment;
- gain control and monitor service performance at all locations.