Onwave Locator (OWL) is a SaaS application, developed by Onwave to aid Customers with the dissemination and communication of hazard and work site information to remote workers.
OWL works based on the principles of geo-fences (a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area), these geo-fences can be created quickly and effectively within the application and immediately cascaded to field users with Android or Apple mobile devices.
OWL allows managers and supervisors to configure custom rules to trigger alerts, escalations and/or warnings to both users in the field and the management team. Geo-fences can be triggered based on specific input information (i.e. external sensors) and also published and removed based on defined calendars.
OWL provides Customers with powerful reporting and dashboards let you target actions and benchmark across projects, work groups, or subscontractors to continually raise performance levels.
Onwave are continuing to develop the application to include additional forms of tracking and location-based technology, which will allow Onwave to add coverage to areas that are not viable using conventional GPS based technologies.
OWL was initially developed for use in the highways sector where it is being used to inform field staff of hazards and planned work areas. However, the flexibility of recent developments allow it to be used within any sector.
How can OWL benefit my Company?
OWL provides benefits from aiding Health, Safety and Wellbeing, though increasing Productivity and Efficiency, to assisting with Environmental Management and Preservation.
Help protect the safety of your on-site staff
- Increased site and hazard awareness
- Improved user orientation
- Better office to field interaction
- Effective capture of real-time site information
Improve the health and well-being of on-site staff
- Accelerated behavioural change
- New feedback channel for field staff
- Improved fatigue management
- Shows people we care
Increase the productivity with real time information
- Eliminate workplace errors
- Highlights on site conduct/behaviour
- Insights into effective working time
- Ensure people are at the right place at the right time
Minimise environmental disruption
- Protection of ecological habitats
- Improved invasive species management
- Improved environmental hazard awareness
- Links to environmental sensors
Book your demo today!
Let us know the industry and any specific challenges you face and we will tailor the demonstration to suit you.